Chin ups using resistance bands | How to Easily Increase the Number of Chin Ups You Can Do

Resistance Bands on Amazon Here: training back today doing chin-ups using resistance bands

Resistance bands really assist me doing chin-ups especially when I'm warming up.

I have three different sorts here a blue one green one and a purple one

They vary in thickness so what I'll do is I'll put a put a band around the chin up bar if you're not strong enough to pull yourself to the top so the bands assist you in doing that and then you progress to a thinner and thinner band.

After a few weeks of using these resistance bands for chin-ups space you hopefully should need any bands at all.

So if you want to improve your chin-ups and especially in a full range I'll definitely invest in these resistance bands.

To see more of my training videos on diet,fitness and motivation please subscribe to my YouTube channel and you can find me on Facebook and other site by clicking on the links below:

My Blog: youtube.com/c/justinvenes

Google + google.com/+justinvenes

Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Front Lever Tutorial - Different Methods of Progression & Conditioning Exercises

Leg Extensions Exercise with Resistance Bands