How to progress to a strict muscle up

Check out my blog via Tumblr Follow me on Twitter (@RUBETWEETS), like me on Facebook Follow me on Instagram via #RUBESIG, Don’t forget to Subscribe and like my videos on YouTube Thank you Gorilla Strength for sending me your Beast Kit. It really is a kit designed for a beast. All of the attachments and bands are made of good quality, so I am sure they were built to last. The prices of their kits are reasonable when compared to their competitors'. You can't go wrong with Gorilla Strength Bands, they make a quality product that will last you a long time, and offer more resistance in their kits for your money. Check their kits out on GorillaStrengthGear.com

Also, check out Celsius.com. For all of you 5 hour energy drinkers, Red Bull drinkers, energy drinkers in general; try out Celsius’ line of energy drinks. This drink will give you more than just wings. It will provide you with energy throughout your workout/ day without the jittery or crashing feeling afterwards. This is also a much healthier energy drink for you, with no artificial flavors, hardly any calories, all the ingredients you would need for weight loss, and energy combined in one can. Try it out.

For those of you who are caffeine sensitive, I have my very own formulated pre-workout. Contact me for orders.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Front Lever Tutorial - Different Methods of Progression & Conditioning Exercises

Leg Extensions Exercise with Resistance Bands