Short Full-Body Workout w/ Resistance Bands | Natalie Jill

Doing a short workout with resistance bands! Adding a little extra resistance to our body weight workout.

SUBSCRIBE for weekly episodes and bonuses: me anytime on my WEBSITE: Get Natalie's Newest Workout DVD at Do Natalie Jill's 7 Day Jump Start™ at Get a PRINTABLE Version of My Workouts at Connect and Chat on Social Media!

▶ Instagram: Facebook:

▶ Pinterest: Twitter: Natalie: Hi everyone, thank you so much for subscribing to my channel! I share how to be HAPPY, HEALTHY and FIT through un-processing your diet, training functionally and using your own body weight with limited time and busy schedules. Join me weekly here as I share workouts, tips, nutrition help, recipes, and more!

Video By:

Schaffer | mandy@schaffervisuals.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Front Lever Tutorial - Different Methods of Progression & Conditioning Exercises

Leg Extensions Exercise with Resistance Bands